Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memories:The days in refugee camp

The days which i passed is really the interesting to me.my proud land Nepal it is the place of god which i can't express by my single mouth,being refugee also i myself proud because of the great happiness among all my friend who touch my heart and the feeling.I my self recognize the day which i and others friends selflessly help to the people being volunteer.Its so pleasant to express this think by this sites.Hope like this you also enjoy.We are the same flowers of Garland for 19 years it is also the best to express.We together makes a Garland by having different races people in same.I still remember the day which we inter Nepal from Bhutan it is really a heartfelt conditions to all those who love there mother.But then also we are sweing our tearing heart day by day which should done due to of human natures.There is saying''if u need to change the world, u should start from u then only world will change''which is express by swami vikassananda.so by this thought i and the people they step towards the three way which is not yet got satisfactory reason to three way people.hope every people they reach to destination after few moments.The words of vikassananda still touch my heart now a days also.Every human beings should flow the way of god which is still unknown but most of the people got that.which is peace among all.So i myself also hope for peace and friendliness among all the races.now this world is challenging with the ca races discrimination so be careful weather you also running at the back of races.It is the bad thing to run after the races or the discrimination.

No comments: