Saturday, December 26, 2009

Alive Christmas Tree

               It was 10 o'clock at night somebody knocked the door, I was supposed to fall asleep.My mind sketch few diagram why at night door knocks, surprisingly I myself remind conversation with Jeff Suik before to visit Saint Mary's Catholic Church at Richmond Virginia of United States. Sixteen days were already listed in my history of entrance to united states. Moment was really glorious and excited every where Christmas decorations were sparkling like a thunder in the sky.
               I stepped ahead, Jeff was outside reminding to go Church. Within no time I get ready along with my two nephew Rupa and  Bimala.Car started the destination, on the way every where something special and extra was found. Temperature was cool outside but number of cars were going in speed towards their destination,left turn from the existing road took us towards a artificial Christmas village where every animals and trees decorated for Christmas had eternal aliveness. Suddenly  our car drove by Jeff stopped a moment to glance it. Reality is always nice to hear, joyful to glance, likely my heart dreamed inexpressive happiness in my life where I firstly experienced it in twenty s. 
                                  Slowly stand by car got it's speed around on the most heartfelt house with Christmas glories directly reflected on my eye.It seemed a heaven every angles were happy enjoy blessings of god.
                                  
Internal happiness limit crossed the boundary to enter a huge beautiful St. Mary's Catholic Church. Everyone there seemed to be very happy to celebrate Christmas and pray lord Jesus who crucified for the sins of  the people. Large number of people singing hymens with melody praying god for peace, the eternal peace resting in heaven after the busy modern world.
                                 Tones and pitches along rhymes gave real touch of feelings.Life which we enjoy is controlled by unseen power that we always pray for safe.That I too participated to pray for prosperous and healthy life.Which I saw in alive Christmas tree.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dadi,I enjoyed reading about your first Christmas here in Virginia. I will keep reading your posts and will share it with my friends.

Michelle

Durga Adhikari said...

Hi bro I am Happy to get this link good job we can share our link so my blog name is www.thearizonanepal.blogspot.com add me. Thanks bye